Mid Century Glossy Teapot Family
True Vintage - 1960’s
Gorgeous trio of porcelain teapots, in fantastic condition. Gorgeous burnt caramel salt glaze, which makes them glossy and rich, almost a tinge of iridescence. Each teapot has beautiful lines, rounded square handles and no chips or cracks.
We’re not familiar with the name Stahlton, but it’s likely from Germany or Denmark, and these teapots have a definitive 1950’s-1960’s Villeroy and Boch look to them.
- Small : 0.4L Approx 1 cup
- Height 4”, Spout to handle 6.5”
- Medium : 0.6L Approx 2 cups
- Height 5”, Spout to handle 7.5”
- Large 1.4L Approx 4-5 cups
- Height 7.5”, Spout to handle 8.5”
- Brand : Stahlton